Monday, April 14, 2008

Introduction

This is an anonymous blog about a family adding a child through donated eggs. We are starting with 15 frozen, anonymous donor eggs (DE) given to us by a friend who used this same anonymous donor and her clinic froze all the "extra" eggs from her donation. My friend has a successful pregnancy with twins. We hope we are so lucky, too.

We are currently planning to disclose to our child but not to our families. Thus, the main purpose for me for this blog is to talk about all the things that are happening, particularly the things that I cannot talk about to my friends and family. And I want to b!tch about my infertility therapist who is driving me crazy right now.

I also hope I can share the information, research and life choices we're making to help others on the way down this relatively new path.

No comments: