Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to the Future

We're going back to the first donor we chose after the last cancelled cycle--the Proven One. We decided that it would be much worse to try with the Really Smart One and fail than to use the quite wonderful Proven One. She is pretty, athletic, and in college. She is truly a wonderful person.

And we could have a baby if she does again what she did before.

And stay tuned when I dissect Star Magazine's Glut of Hollywood Twins article. I guarantee that at least half are DE.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I agree with you on picking a proven donor. It just gives you that extra sense of reassurance! October is right around the corner!

stacyb said...

joining in: proven donor really does give you a better chance.

Kami said...

I may have said it before, but no one will be the "perfect" donor so I agree - go with one that is proven.